Tuesday 4 December 2012

Trying to do a bit crafty things for Christmas

Today I have been trying may hand at making pin cushions etc which I intend to give as Christmas gifts.
 I am not one for doing things like that but I am willing to give it a try. Up to date they dont look too bad but not great either. It is very funny I will attempt a period costume with less trauma than doing this kind of thing.

Last week I did make a Victoriana sewing item which I have on my pinterest board and it took me five hours and it sits in the palm of my hand if I had to do this kind of thing to get money I dont think people would want to pay me.  Still I will keep at it until i have all my christmas presents made.

I will have to be shown how to get pictures of my phone to put in my blog as I think it will be quite boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment